Centre for Teaching and Learning
Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
- 30 Jul Graduate Attributes at the UFS: What we’ve learned
- 29 Jul ConnectYard Training (session 6)
- 29 Jul ConnectYard Training (session 5)
- 28 Jul ConnectYard Training (session 4)
- 28 Jul ConnectYard Training (session 3)
- 28 Jul Karen Venter, Rev. Billyboy Ramahlele, "Engaged Scholarship"
- 28 Jul Sonja Loots , "The Art of Writing an Effective Abstract"
- 27 Jul ConnectYard Training (session 2)
- 27 Jul Nanette Mulder, "Blackboard orientation and refresher training"
- 27 Jul ConnectYard Training (session 1)
- 27 Jul Event Management Training
- 05 Jul POPIA training
- 02 Jul Annari Muller , Irene Lubbe , "Teaching Portfolio Webinar (Economic and Management Sciences)"
- 01 Jul Irene Lubbe, "Game-Based Learning"
- 01 Jul POPIA training
- 01 Jul Elzmarie Oosthuizen , Irene Lubbe , "Teaching Portfolio Webinar (Natural and Agricultural Sciences)"
- 30 Jun Irene Lubbe , Siphokazi Dlwati, "Teaching Portfolio Webinar (Theology and Religion)"
- 30 Jun Irene Lubbe , Jacques Matthee, "Teaching Portfolio Webinar (Law)"
- 29 Jun Bawinile Mthanti, Irene Lubbe, "Teaching Portfolio Webinar (Education)"
- 29 Jun Irene Lubbe, Rosaline Sebolao, "Teaching Portfolio Webinar (Humanities)"
- 28 Jun Corlia Janse van Vuuren, Irene Lubbe, "Teaching Portfolio Webinar (Health Sciences)"
- 24 Jun - 24 Jul Turnit In Training
- 24 Jun Blackboard Collaborate Training
- 15 Jun Nicole Morris , Tiana van der Merwe , WP Wahl , "Supporting Students Beyond The Classroom"
- 11 Jun Curriculum Renewal Programme: Cohort 1
- 04 Jun Tutorial Design and Development workshop